Quality early childhood education
We offer education programs and early learning services for children from 6 weeks to 6 years
At Offspring Early Learning Centre, we cater for children 6 weeks to 6 years in age appropriate room configurations. The Centre also operates a comprehensive Transition to School preschool program, preparing children for formal schooling.
Our aim is to provide a secure and happy environment where children can develop their intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and aesthetic skills to become competent and confident individuals, and for you as a parent/guardian to feel safe knowing that your child is receiving the best possible care.
Your child will be well known and cared for by our educators, and as a parent you will be welcomed, recognised, respected and well informed by them.
Our dynamic, vibrant and inspiring programs are designed by our experienced early childhood educators and are based on the knowledge that we understand that children are natural learners.
We aim to provide every child with a flexible, individual and engaging program. We will work with you at every stage of the learning journey so that we are able to learn more about your child and create a program that builds on their interests and abilities.
We aim to develop programs to meet the children’s needs and enhance their individual development. Our programs and rooms are outlined below based on age groups.
Enriched learning environments
We are proud to have created a unique early learning space that has been expertly built with your child in mind. Established in 2015, our centre is purpose built and offers award winning early learning services in a long day care environment.
Offspring Early Learning Centre strives for a centre of excellence in early childhood education and care; one that exceeds the National Quality Standards. We achieve this by:
- Providing a highly professional working environment, that attracts the most experienced and qualified team of educators.
- Providing and maintaining an outstanding purpose built facility and resources.Developing and nurturing embedded relationships with our children, families and our community.
- Regularly reviewing policies and procedures in consultation with children, families and the community to ensure ongoing continuous improvement.
- Supporting children to develop a strong sense of self, and encouraging independence, resilience, self-confidence and individuality.
- Maintaining a safe, nurturing, creative, respectful and inclusive, environment for all.
- Guiding children through their formative years in becoming successful life-long learners and functioning members of society.
- Establishing and maintaining networks and relationships with services and professionals within our community to support children, families and educators.
Our educators provide much more than just child care, they provide children within our care with the support and guidance to develop confidence in their own abilities and to extend their knowledge of the world
Accredited Child Care
Established in 2015, Offspring Early Learning Centre complies with the National Quality Framework (NQF), including the National Quality Standard (NQS), the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Regulations (Education and Care Services National Regulations).
Our Centre is regulated by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA), as well as the state licensing authority in NSW.