Child Care and Kindergarten for families in Clyde North and Cranbourne
Quality early childhood education and child care provides the foundation for learning for life.
Let your child’s learning story begin with us
We believe that the value of play is of utmost importance to children as it is their way of learning about their world. While children play they are able to experiement with new ideas, test theories and their understanding of concepts, express their creative ability, release their emotions and share their feelings. While engaging in play children are developing across all domains and creating the building blocks for their future.
Tailored Learning and Curriculum for each age group
We partner with you to provide a safe, quality, family-centred learning environment where every child is respected and nurtured. We continually develop our skills and explore new ways to enrich your child’s early learning experience.
Indoor and outdoor play based experiences are an integral part of our program. Educators plan a diverse range of experiences to create opportunities for your child in both structured and spontaneous play.
Our programs are inspired by the wisdom and teachings of early childhood theorists and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), and aim to develop children’s emotional, social and cognitive intelligence.
The Kindergarten curriculum continues to emphasise play based learning, however offers additional intentional learning times where the focus is on literacy and numeracy, socialisation, self-regulation and independence.
Why Choose Kids House for your Child
- Customised daily routines to suit each child
- Our Curriculum is child orientated and based on family and child input.
- Families are encouraged to be involved with all aspects of our service including policy review, menus and resources, as well as parent helpers within the service.
- Create a safe and friendly atmosphere where children are welcomed as individuals and feel a sense of belonging.
- Our healthy and nutritional menu considers cultures and dietary requirements of each child.