Its Official – Kids House Cheltenham opening June 24
Kids House Early Learning Cheltenham will be opening it doors on June 24 and welcoming new families in Melbourne’s Bayside suburbs.
We are a government accredited and ACECQA rated child care centre and kindergarten serving families in Cheltenham and the surrounding suburbs of Sandringham, Hampton East and Black Rock.
Some highlights of our new child care service:
- Day care for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years
- Extended opening hours 6:30AM to 6:30 PM
- All inclusions such as meals, nappies, sunscreen, etc.
- On-site chef providing children freshly prepared meals
- Providing enriched learning programs with a child-centred approach
We’ve invested to bring you the best in early learning. Quality early education provides the foundation for learning for life. Give your child the best possible start.
Taking enrolments now for 24 June 2019 opening.
Come and take a tour to get a first hand look at our brand new centre.