EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER
We are looking for a highly skilled Early Childhood Teacher to join our team in Mascot. We are looking for a Teacher who is not only able to provide engaging educational programs for the children but has the drive to make this the best centre in the community, while also being caring, empathetic, passionate and respectful. Full-time or part-time hours considered with quality programming time as well as having access to a healthy professional development budget and mentoring and guidance on site.
- Facilitate the educational learning experiences for your classroom
- Be part of a collaborative teaching environment
- Maintain effective communication with the parents throughout the service
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Support the Service Manager in leading the team and meeting the obligations under the NQS.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education
- Teaching experience within the early years essential
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to developing the future of children
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A friendly and energetic demeanour.