Our Trainees are provided industry leading support and training to allow them to succeed in the early childhood sector. We want our trainees to have a long, rewarding and meaningful career at Story House, where they are encouraged to grow and progress.
- Exceptional training in the theoretical and practical elements of the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care qualification.
- SHELebrate! our reward and recognition platform
- Discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives inc FREE First Aid, CPR and Flu Vaccinations.
- Access to an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Uniform provided
- 75% Staff childcare discount*
- Refer a friend bonus for you to keep and treat yourself or donate to our nominated charity.
- SHEL-endar our tailored professional development platform where you can access training with Education Specialists to reach your goals inc partnerships with industry leaders.
- Continuous feedback model with regular check-ins from your manager to always know the ‘word on the street’.
- We’ll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career.
- Interstate relocation support
- Join one of our many committees. Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged.
- A large array of resources and resource selection being led by you.
- $1250 every 6 months – Paid over the first 2 years of the traineeship (up to $5000 total)
- Access to living away from home allowance – Up to 12 months of support at $77.17 per week, and a further 12 months assistance for the second year at $38.59 per week. A third year of assistance is also available at $25 per week.
- Access to trade support loans – Rules around these are specific to each trainees circumstances.
Listen to what our Story House-ers have to say on our Pod-house episode.
Learn about being a Trainee
Want to know more about your future Story House story?