Our Service Managers strive to deliver a responsive service that is committed to inclusive practices which support families, cultural, socio-economic and individual situations. Our Service Managers are supported by a Service Leadership Team comprised of the Service Manager, 2IC and Educational Leader to ensure they are given the tools and resources to succeed.
- Dedicated leadership program with financial bonuses
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives inc FREE First Aid, CPR and Flu Vaccinations
- Guaranteed above award wages
- 75% Staff childcare discount*
- Discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- SHELebrate! our reward and recognition platform
- Access to an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- SHEL-endar our tailored professional development platform where you can access training with Education Specialists to reach your goals inc partnerships with industry leaders.
- Regular networking opportunities to come together and collaborate with other Managers.
- Uniform provided
- We’ll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career
- Refer a friend bonus for you to keep and treat yourself or donate to our nominated charity.
- Interstate relocation support
- Join one of our many committees. Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged.
- Continuous feedback model with regular check-ins from your manager to always know the ‘word on the street’.
Listen to what our Story House-ers have to say on our Pod-house episode.
Learn about being a Service Manager
Want to know more about your future Story House story?