Our Lead Educators provide leadership and support to our Educators. Our Lead Educators ensure the children are provided with a supportive and active learning environment. Responsive holistic programs are created and delivered to enable the children to follow their interests, feel success, thrive and have fun.
- Negotiable hourly rates and flexible hours.
- SHELebrate! our reward and recognition platform
- Discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives inc FREE First Aid, CPR and Flu Vaccinations.
- Access to an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Uniform provided
- 75% Staff childcare discount*
- Refer a friend bonus for you to keep and treat yourself or donate to our nominated charity.
- SHEL-endar our tailored professional development platform where you can access training with Education Specialists to reach your goals inc partnerships with industry leaders.
- Continuous feedback model with regular check-ins from your manager to always know the ‘word on the street’.
- We’ll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career.
- Interstate relocation support
- Join one of our many committees. Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged.
Listen to what our Story House-ers have to say on our Pod-house episode.
Learn about being a Lead Educator
Want to know more about your future Story House story?