Our Early Childhood Teachers are university qualified and committed to providing the highest quality learning aligned to our bespoke pedagogical framework. At Story House, our Early Childhood Teachers provide quality programs and are given the time and resources to prioritise outcomes for children.
- Guaranteed above award rates
- $300 annual professional development budget
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives inc FREE First Aid, CPR and Flu Vaccinations.
- SHELebrate! our reward and recognition platform
- Discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- Uniform provided
- 75% Staff childcare discount*
- SHEL-endar our tailored professional development platform where you can access training with Education Specialists to reach your goals inc partnerships with industry leaders, some of which may be counted towards NESA/QCT or VIT registration hours.
- Guided program to support in achieving teacher accreditation including from Graduate to Full or from Full to Lead or Highly Accomplished status.
- Continuous feedback model with regular check-ins from your manager to always know the ‘word on the street’.
- Dedicated kindergarten resource budget with selection led by you.
- Receiving protected programming time to thoughtfully plan and embed learning opportunities for children, develop summative assessments and transition statements.
- More weekly programming time
- Refer a friend bonus for you to keep and treat yourself or donate to our nominated charity.
- Join one of our many committees. Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged.
- Interstate relocation support
- We’ll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career.
Listen to what our Story House-ers have to say on our Pod-house episode.
Learn about being an Early Childhood Teacher
Want to know more about your future Story House story?