Our cooks at Story House help ensure the health and wellbeing of our children is maintained through preparing nutritious meals and snacks. Our cooks prepare meals to meet the needs of the children with special dietary preferences and requirements.
- Negotiable hourly rates
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives inc FREE First Aid, CPR and Flu Vaccinations.
- Receive a meal cooked for you at a restaurant of your choice on your birthday.
- SHEL-endar our tailored professional development platform where you can access training with Education Specialists to reach your goals inc partnerships with industry leaders and dedicated early childhood cook courses.
- Refer a friend bonus for you to keep and treat yourself or donate to our nominated charity.
- SHELebrate! our reward and recognition platform
- Discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- Uniform provided
- 75% Staff childcare discount*
- Interstate relocation support
- Continuous feedback model with regular check-ins from your manager to always know the ‘word on the street’.
- We’ll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career.
- Join one of our many committees. Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged.
- Having a dedicated space just for you, where you can relax and unwind.
- A well-equipped kitchen
Listen to what our Story House-ers have to say on our Pod-house episode.
Learn about being an Early Childhood Cook
Want to know more about your future Story House story?