As the Business Operations Manager you will be connected with a high performing and supportive workplace culture where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged. Managing just a small cluster of services provides you with the time to guide and support your team to be the best they can be.
- Guaranteed above award salary with financial incentives
- Vehicle (plus expenses) and a mobile phone & laptop
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives inc FREE First Aid, CPR and Flu Vaccinations
- Refer a friend program where you can choose to donate your bonus to our charity of choice or treat yourself
- Reward and recognition platform including discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- Receiving tailored and industry leading training
- We’ll empower you to step up; step sideways; flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career
- Being supported by a dedicated support office with Early Childhood Specialists
- 75% staff childcare discount*
- Not your average Managers job – Join our Leadership community for ongoing professional development and networking opportunities
- Uniform provided
- Being part of a team who understand the importance of building a strong pedagogical practice
- Putting the children first and not budgets
- Working hard but having fun too!
Listen to what our Story House-ers have to say on our Pod-house episode.
Want to know more about your future Story House story?