At Hunter Valley Alphabet Academy you will find something unique, not simply a childcare centre, but a family.
Alphabet Academy Hunter Valley joins
Story House Early Learning
Here at Hunter Valley Alphabet Academy you will find something unique, not simply a childcare centre, but a family. Our highest priorities are relationships, quality of care and education alike and maintaining a feeling of family and community throughout the centre.
Here are some of the things that make our family different from the services you will find in your search we have:
- Purpose built facilities meaning that every area, space and corner has been designed with you in mind; maximising our space and increasing our flexibility.
- Carefully planned “extras” like a dining room just for kids and next level learning with interactive smart boards.
- A family friendly centre – come on in at any time we even have a retreat space just for you, pop in for a chat, a tea or coffee or to bring along family or friends. During these times you can watch your children engage with their space, peers and educators through our large windows and see for yourself why it is our children love being here at the Academy. There is even a “Cool Cars” computer available to help entertain other children in your family while you relax!
- 6 indoor engaging environments allowing for smaller class sizes and more time to develop meaningful relationships with every individual child and family.
- 3 outdoor stimulating spaces designed to inspire and delight children at an age appropriate level providing the perfect balance between risk and caution to maintain safety and promote optimum child development.
- High staff ratios exceeding mandated requirements in both numbers and qualifications ensuring that your children experience the very best in current Early Childhood practices.
- “Areas” consisting of 2 rooms each making a big centre feel like a small family, your child will be part of an area with its own leader, team, spaces, resources and scheduling. This allows our spaces to operate independently of each other to meet the needs of individual children and families in a way other large centres simply cannot match.